Schools & Districts
This project is made possible by over 200 Minnesota school districts, cooperatives, and individual schools who have joined the partnership. Members contribute a $1/student inaugural fee their first year of membership and 75¢/student thereafter. The benefits of becoming a member include:
- Oversight of development and influence in design: Continuing Partners are eligible to provide steering committee members, coordinators, teacher developers and reviewers.
- Development resources: Continuing Partners have access to the training and support materials that are created for teacher developers.
- Early access to courses: Continuing Partners have rights to view and download units as they are developed for piloting and review.
- Access to ongoing improvements and updates: Continuing Partners have rights to all content that is added to the central development hub.
We are always in need of teachers who are interested in writing and reviewing curriculum. Even if your school or district is not a member of the partnership, you are welcome to join the project as a writer. Our writers work in teams to develop a course with the support of a development expert. Benefits of becoming a curriculum writer include:
- Stipend: writers are provided a monetary stipend upon completion of their assigned units
- Curriculum writing training: all writers receive free professional development on how to find open educational resources, embedding cultural diversity, navigating copyright, and designing content using Google Drive.
- Eternal gratitude: your name will be included in the credits of all courses you contribute to and any original content your create.
If you are interested in writing for us, please submit the Writer’s Application. There is also a feedback form on all courses, for those who would like to contribute additional content or fixes to existing content.
Content Experts & Institutions
We also partner with museums, authors, and other content experts in order to enhance our curriculum. Contact us if you would like to contribute your content – articles, photographs, videos, etc. – to any of our courses.