Join the MPCC Schoology Group
Members using Schoology can import content directly from our MPCC Schoology Group. In order to join the group you will need the access code, which is sent to a school’s contact person upon joining MPCC. After joining the group, the school contact/admin should copy content to a shared collection for their teachers to access. Teachers do not need to join the group.
Sharing Course Materials with Teachers
- Create a new collection in your resources
- Select the Resources dropdown from the top menu.
- Click on the Personal option.
- Click the Add Collection Icon (the grey box with a green and white plus sign).
- Title your new collection.
- Click Create to finish.
- Share the collection with your teachers
- Click on the collection you’d like to share
- Click the Share button at the top center.
- Select all users you’d like to share with and click Add People.
- Click Save Changes
- Copy resources to the shared collection
- Go to the MPCC group, using the Group dropdown on the menu bar
- Click on Resources on the group sidebar
- Click the gear icon next to a subject or course folder you want to share
- Select Copy to
- Select the collection you shared with your teachers
- Click Copy (this step may take awhile; you should receive an email when copying is complete)