Wonder what it’s like to use MPCC curriculum? In the first of our Teacher Experience video series, hear about Jon Fila’s experience with both developing and using the 12th Grade English Language Arts curriculum.
Going to the TIES Conference?
Teacher Implementation Network (TIN)
- Math 3
- Math 4
- HS Geography
- ELA 8
- ELA 7
- HS US History
- HS World History
- HS Earth Science
- Elementary level science and ELA
- Open Textbooks: in partnership with the Open Textbook initiative at the U of M Center for Open Education, an e-book formatted version of ELA 12 is being created as a pilot.
- Improving Cultural Relevance: content is being added from a partnership with Cultural Jambalaya, starting with 8th Grade Global Studies.
- Math series: to cover the full range of high school algebra needs, we are connecting the work on Algebra 2 to the Intermediate Algebra course (from Anoka-Hennepin) into a complete series.
- Targeted PD: The Stone Arch Bridge Initiative for Education Resources (SABIER) is a nonprofit looking to support districts interested in professional development and content adaptation in available science courses. Contact Dan McGuire (firstname.lastname@example.org) if your district may be interested.
- Math-Science Partnerships: Through a federal grant in coordination with MDE, a professional development module on Number Sense in Math has been developed, and will be released by MDE later in the year on their Canvas platform. Contact us for a preview.
We invite you to join a collaborative community of educators using the MPCC digital curriculum: the Teacher Implementation Network (TIN) .
The purposes of the TIN are to:
- Inform and share about MPCC and open education resources;
- Respond and discuss questions and requests; and
- Gather data and distribute information about effective use of MPCC.
Please visit the TIN Google+ Community and join. The TIN moderators will welcome you to the community and guide you to resources and/or discussions of interest.
Hope to see you there!