When make a copy of an MPCC document to edit its content, you will need to update the embed code on your Moodle course to show your copy of the document instead of the original.
- Copy the embed code for your Google doc (see Embed Files for instructions)
- Go to the Moodle page that contains the original document and open it in Edit mode
- Click the html (<>) button
- Select everything from <iframe> to </iframe>
- Paste your code (Right-click > paste) to replace the selection with your code
Now anytime you make changes to your Google document, the changes will automatically be reflected on your Moodle page.